So little background..
A+ 801/802 Net+ 006
(Re certified couple months ago with Certmaster CE Net+)
I have roughly 1.5 years now as a Desktop Technician, and am looking to take that next step and hopefully work as a SOC Analyst.
1. Netcad's Intro to Packet Tracer 2018 Course
2. CBT Nuggets ICND1 Video Course
3. Cisco Official Cert Guide CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 w/ Companion DVD + Sim
4. CBT Nuggets Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND 210-250 & SECOPS 210-255 Video Course
5. Cisco Official Cert Guide Library CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND 210-250 & SECOPS 210-255 w/ Companion DVD + Sim
6. Quizlet: https://quizlet.com/332266821/ccent-flash-cards /
7. LAB - Following this: https://kwallaceccie.mykajabi.com/blog/basic-home-lab
8. OPTIONAL - MeasureUp/Boson for all 3 certs.
After finishing Netcad, for Each Nugget, follow corresponding chapter in book, manually create/review flashcards.
As LABS become available, practice in Packet Tracer for CCENT or VM Lab for Cyber Ops
End of book pass Simulator for each subject, take some practice tests and schedule exams
**Edited from CCNA R+S, this interests me much more and aligns better with my career objectives and path as I can blend some of my Net+ with CCENT then grow into Security.