Feedback on Preparation:
1) Darril Gibson text book (Thank you to this group for recommendation!!!).
2) Darril Gibson online material (It is exact online version of the text book. NOT NECESSARY IMO).
3) No Videos.
4) Studied for 3 months, 2-3 hours weekdays. Last 2 weeks 4-5 hours daily.
Feedback on the exam:
1) Much harder than expected. Felt pretty confident before the test, not so while taking (actually was pleasantly surprised when saw CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE PASSED!).
2) Barely able to finish all questions. Had 6 minutes remaining to review about 8 flagged questions.
3) As much as speed as knowledge test. TIME MANAGEMENT IS CRITICAL!
3) Performance based questions were upfront, wordy/harder questions as well. Shorter/easier were towards the back. So don't give up, KEEP HACKING!